Financial Planning is about figuring out how to live a life free of worry about money _ and to have enough money in retirement. It is an ongoing process, not a one-time event, because it involves continually making good financial decisions and managing resources wisely to ensure that unexpected events don’t derail you from achieving your financial independence.
You would not take off on a road trip or a vacation without a plan, a map or your GPS. So why would you not do the same for something even bigger, your life ?
Benefits of a financial plan
- Helps you Get Organized – documents your financial information
- Helps you Identify and Prioritize your financial and life goals
- Helps you Identify and Quantify your Resources
- Provides an analysis for major financial planning areas you are constantly making decisions about:
- Cash management
- Net Worth / Debt
- College funding
- Income tax
- Identifies Gaps in your financial picture so you can make changes in time to fill those gaps
- Helps you See the Probable Outcome of the path you are currently on
- Helps you Identify Changes you may need to make to achieve your goals
- Provides a Roadmap to monitor your progress toward your goals over time
- Gives you a Sense of Peace that you have control over the things you can control and have prepared for the things you cannot control.
Our comprehensive financial planning services are designed to help you do all of the above. We will help you see where you are today, identify where you want to be in the future, then help you create your personal “roadmap” to get there. This roadmap is also helpful in the design of your investment portfolio.
Give us a call if we can assist you in:
- Identifying and defining your personal financial goals
- Developing an action plan to help you achieve those goals
- Implementing your plan
- Tracking and monitoring your progress
One Time or As Needed Financial Planning
You may have a unique situation in which you need a financial expert but don’t want a comprehensive financial plan. We are available on a case-by-case basis to meet your unique needs. This works well for clients who need occasional professional financial planning, but prefer to monitor and manage their own plan.